Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wedding RINGS.

So, I know most people dont buy their wedding rings 3 months after getting engaged and 1 year and 5 months before the wedding... but we're not most people and *I* am extremely organised. So, in november andrew and I took a trip into the city on the train. Diamonds International were having their 40-50% off sale (which Andrew also purchased my e-ring in, in june).

I knew I wanted a plain gold ring because I really really wanted to never ake my ring off and I knew I would feel like I had to work without it if it was diamond encrusted :) Im just really paranoid I guess. Anyway, the woman who served us was really nice, and at first she showed me this beautiful diamond ring that suited my e-ring perfectly. It looked really beautiful and I still think about it lovingly, but I turned it (and its $1000 price tag) down for a plain gold ring. Andrew got his too. If you've seen the 'good ring pictures' post below I think the rings appear in those, but heres a few anyway.


It cost us $393 for both of them. So pictured is $3988 worth of jewellery... eek.


No comments: