Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wallace Bishop.

Yesterday Andrew and I went looking for our wedding rings. We were at Wallace Bishop at Victoria Point and the lady that helped us (if you can call it that) was pretty horrible. We went in and were looking etc, and we tried some on. At Wallace Bishop they only have 9 ct male AND female rings. My engagement ring is an 18 ct gold one and so I asked her "will it damage my engagement ring if its a harder gold?" she told me no. I thought that was a bit strange. Id heard Wallace Bishop was having a sale 'buy one get one free'. So I asked how much both of the rings would be and she said "$456.00". She didnt even mention the sale and how it would affect the price. It should have only been the price of Andrews ring- $340.
I was planning on buying one from there, but now I will never go there again. We went to Prouds afterwards and asked the same question about the gold and she told us that 9 ct will damage an 18ct gold engagement ring.
So, we've decided to go looking at diamonds international in the after christmas sales.
I wanted to do that anyway!

No comments: