Friday, November 7, 2008

Organised.

Im a very organised person. So organised that one year and 5 months before our wedding, I have my dress, veil, headband, earrings, necklace, bracelet and corset. We are having a long engagement though, so I prepared all these things because they are the only things I was able to plan! So now for the next bit of my premature planning... Garters. I honestly can't decide which one I should get... its pretty much between two right now.

There is this one, which is beautiful... I love how its not so lacy, and a bit more modern. pearls match my theme too. I am only going to have one garter, as Im not doing the garter toss. I might keep my garter around a photoframe or something after the wedding, and this would look really good. I like the tradition of garters and what they mean. Since their meaning is applicable to me I am happy to wear one, not as a reception tradition, but as a symbol.
And then there is this one-




Its very nice too, I think what I like about this one is that it seems more sturdy than the one above, and also I like the little key. I may try and find a key charm on ebay and I could buy the top one, but diy a key onto it :)

Another wedding issue- im falling less and less in love with the idea of a reception. I wont be able to get away with not having one, but ill keep the fantasy alive for awhile longer :)

No comments: