Sunday, November 2, 2008

Election

Im Australian, some would ask why the American presidential election concerns me at all. However, Im smart enough to realise that whatever affects countries such as England, New Zealand and America affects Australia too, especially America- since unfortunatly it is considered the 'leader' despite its horrific debt and crap health system. Demonstrated in the current economic crisis I am yet to experience personally, but I hear is pretty serious. Therefore, I can only hope and pray that the republicans dont get in again!

Gosh, I will be praying so hard!

Change of government is always good, as we ourselves learnt just last year- with the election of Kevin Rudd- what a relief! So, change is always good... particularly in governments in which the president has been prove a liar, was a failure at every business he ever ran before becoming the president, and then commenced to destroy the biggest business in the world and also who may or may not have caused the events of 11th September 2001.

This a conspiracy theory I believe due to the research Ive done and listened to... it seems impossible to believe that the planes did that much damage etc... research for yourselves, start here if you want.

Anyway, since no one else reads this anyway and it is like my diary.. i can say what I want!

In my opinion George Bush has proven his stupidity in his, what, 8 years?

4 years ago, around this time I was expecting the Americans to have learnt their lesson, particularly on the wrongs of creating an excuse to start (no not a war) a bombardment on a particular country. Back then I was thinking, 'they'd have to know better by now'. I was disapointed. It made me think that Americans care little for what is 'right' according to the bible and common sense. Killing innocent men, women and children is wrong on all levels. It is more wrong than giving pregnant teenagers the choice to murder their unborn children. ultimately it is up to them whether they murder them in real life at the hand of a doctor or in their hearts when they wish that they could have been able to... its biblically considered murder either way.

Basically I will be terrified if the republicans get in. Another 4 years of killing and conspiracies and trying to be God.

No comments: