Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yay!!!


I got my ring back last night.. Well, I didnt- Andrew did. He went into Diamonds International in his electrician-wear, picked it up and wore it on his pinkie finger untill I saw him later that day. Slightly dangerous, but nothing bad happened. Im so happy that I get to wear it again- It was gone for a week and 2 days!!! I havent been thinking about the wedding too much recently- but thats probably because the (what seems to be) perfect ceremony location has popped up... Its a beautiful wedding garden which I thought would be perfect ANYWAY, but i read on the website that they are getting a little cute church in 'the near future'!!! ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!! I really want to get married in a church because Im completely christian, just not so sure about which denomination- deffinately protestant though. So a church that belongs to a wedding garden would obviously be non-denominational and therefore perfect for Andrew and I :)

No comments: