Monday, August 18, 2008

wedding planning.



<---Did these girls stress like me?
I am probably the most efficient person you'll meet- maybe. So efficient that up untill last wednesday i had almost everything planned for my wedding, in my head. One phone call destroyed it ALL! Andrew rang st pauls anglican church in cleveland and they said we couldnt get married in their cute chapel unless we were anglican- and we really dont have a personal denomination...so my plans have to be restarted. I wanted a cute church that is local (the redlands) and there is one in tingalpa but i really want to have a wedding super close to home. So tomorrow Im going to the mt cotton rainforest gardens to see if anything there is suitable. Gr, isnt it annoying how some silly woman can frustrate you so much? I was almost crying today when I was at Andrews because I had no idea where we were going to get married- so stupid considering this wedding is a year and a half away! Atleast i have a honeymoon destination that seems unchanging... its sooo perfect! My mum has been there so i know its good. Its on a lagoon that is right next to a beach! :) I think i'll go on a ten day honeymoon too... itll be my longest holiday ever and ill have lots of holidayness feelings about it. When i go on holidays for like a week, i always count down the days ":( only 6 days till I have to go back" etc and its really depressing. haha... i sound so rambling-ish when I read this in my head. haha... today, i actually told andrew that i didnt want to have a wedding... he wasnt impressed due to previous years of me begging him to propose-well, not QUITE begging.... but anyway, I must go and rest my poor obsessive compulsive mind. :) Love, emily.

1 comment:

Jenibelle said...

Thank you for your comment!! It's a stressful time but so much fun. I saw your picture and you are so pretty, I love red hair!!! You will make a lovely bride. If you need some one to bounce ideas off...just ask!!! And have fun and enjoy each other, things like where you will get married will work themselves out.