Friday, August 22, 2008

Andrew



Not much wedding stuff being talked about recently.

Andrew had to go to the doctor due to random chest pains.
They start after he does strenuous excercise and then he gets them ALL the time, random things like running up the stairs or picking something up causes him to get dizzy and his heart beats really fast and it hurts... its so painful just watching!
So he went to the doctor and he said that if its what he thinks it is he might need a catheter Ablation, and in the worst case scenario a pacemaker- :( grrr.
So, the thing about Andrews heart is that after a random strenuous excercise ( in this case- he pushed a ute!) his heart starts beating at around 130 beats per minute... normally- with no excercise or anything. He feels completely normal when his heart is going that fast. But when he does little bits of excercise his heart goes even faster and he gets chest pains and dizzyness... its terrible- i pray he gets better.

So I think I will dedicate this post to him... because he is absolutely beautiful.

I Love Andrew so much... I can't remember if the creamy balloon face was my idea or his... but it was really fun, this was at the wynnum North Train station and ofcourse, Andrew being weird and brave wanted to take the balloon on the train with us- but I wiped the cream onto some nearby leaves out of my fear of being looked at-ness:)



Ok, so I dont have my drivers licence yet, even though Ive gone for it twice- stupid thorough Cleveland test-guys... This boy drives me around all the time. Although, he does complain about it quite alot. I am so thankful for it though. I love being in the car with him :)


This photo was taken at Mel and Rhys wedding.

They are a couple from Andrew's youth.
It was the first wedding we were invited to without our parents:)

This photo is at Andrew's formal with his school friends and their girlfriends... The girls were'nt allowed to go because we didnt go to Wynnum North High, but his preformal was really nice.

This photo was from my formal... Andrew wore his formal clothes, but he wasnt allowed to go to my formal either. :)

I love him so much!

No comments: