Monday, September 7, 2009

What now?

I feel jobless!

Im completely up to date with my checklist, and have all our vendors booked! I dont have anything to do for 3 months! So, due to my overly prepared nature, Ive already started looking for hair inspiration, ceremony readings, writing our programs, invitations and RSVP cards and we've asked our Ps. about premarital counselling.


Andrew and I went to a beautiful wedding on Saturday. I love weddings that are so full of love that it makes you tear up. Zac and Susies wedding was the last youth group wedding before our own, so the day was full of excited exclamations of "Our turn next!' between Andrew and I.



Our Plans So Far -

Photographer- Beth Carter Photography

www.bethcarterphotography.com.au

Videographer- Julia Lewis Media

www.lewismedia.com.au

Ceremony- Macarthur Park Wedding Gardens

www.macarthurpark.com.au

Reception- The Carriage Room

www.thecarriageroom.com.au

Cake- The Cake Girl

www.thecakegirl.com.au

Florist- Me :)

Hair and Makeup- Facial Beauty

www.facialbeauty.com.au

Honeymoon- Mayfield on Montville

www.mayfieldonmontville.com.au

Wedding night- Brisbane Marriott.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bnedt-brisbane-marriott-hotel

I can't wait untill our wedding and honeymoon... and married life. However, Im really enjoying the journey there!

No comments: