Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday 20th May 2009.

Im going to make a serious effort to blog daily. I think Ill regret it if I dont have documentation of this time in my life :) I love all my diaries from high school, so Im sure one day Ill love my old blog just as much.


Today I went to work and it was so quiet! Its been raining here non-stop for two days (which I love). We usually would have made about $1000 by 12pm but today we'd only made $250!!!

The view was excellent though, I love rain :)

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, so I hope it all goes okay. Ive been having this weird whooshing sound in my ear for about 3 months now, it can be really annoying. Ive had MRI's, blood tests and a hearing test and hopefully Ill find out whats wrong tomorrow!

Well, theres not too much to report at the moment... wedding planning is on hold for a bit because I was super organised at the beginning and now I have nothing to do! We have to organise the cake, videographer, hair and makeup, florist, transport and all of Andrews groom related things :). We have almost eleven months do it though! Mum and I are going to a bridal expo on Sunday after church though, so Ill probably be inspired after that!

Love, Emily.

No comments: