Thursday, May 21, 2009

Narrow Sinus Passage.

That what I have.
It can't be fixed and Ill just have to live with it forever. Which sounds really doom full and bad, but with the other causes he gave as an example, Id much rather have this.

Basically, my sinuses are much narrower than most peoples, and the one on the left is narrower again. This causes the 'whooshing' in my left ear.

Im pretty happy with that outcome because the others were - tumours and anneurisms, anaemia, a thyroid problem or loss of hearing. Id rather have the thyroid problem or anaemia than what I have, as those are curable. However, Im really not upset about this because it hasnt been that bad recently and now I know what it is I can relax.

The doctor said that most people stop hearing it because they get so used to it!

:)

No comments: