Saturday, April 11, 2009

One year to go!

Yesterday was Mine and Andrew minus one year anniversary. Meaning that in two years we will have been married for one whole year! The 10th of April 2010 is going to be a wonderful day, its not only our wedding day but also my grandparents 56th wedding anniversary!

I really cannot wait, its going to be so much fun! In one year I will be honeymooning :)

Andrews not so excited about wedding planning, and it is kind of my obsession at the moment. I dont know if its normal or not, but I really love planning something that has so much to do with our life together. He really annoys me sometimes, with wedding related things.

Oh well, 364 days to go and Ive half done the table numbers, placecards... the photographer, ceremony and reception places are booked!!

Pretty good progress.

No comments: