Friday, April 17, 2009

I am...

excited.

That is the only word for how I feel right now. Our wedding is less than a year away, the major details are booked and now all I have to do is get imaginative and wait. It feels like a really icy wind on a hot day, it feels fresh and dreamy.



I am no longer the girl who has to wait ages before getting married. I am not the girl who is crazy organised and a bit of a bridezilla. I am an excited, happy, dizzy bride to be! I can say- "Im getting married next April"... Instead of "Im getting married in April 2010". I can count down without people thinking Im stupid for being so excited so soon. I can look through Bridal magazines for decorations, flowers and stationery, instead of venues and themes. I can inquire about honeymoons without getting emails back telling me to wait untill April 09 and ask again.

My excitement will only continue to grow, as I get closer and closer to marrying Andrew.

Whatever our souls are made of....

No comments: