Tuesday, July 15, 2008

<3

Hey.
Today I didnt really do much at all. I went to work with mum at 6.30 am (!) but left at 10 and went to Andrew's mum's house. We then went to Andrew's mum's in wynnum which is still being built. Its really nice, and BIG! It'll be fun to have parties there :) like an engagement party! Id invite so many people... since this blog is just for me i will write my guest list :)

-Mum, Dave, Ben, Dominic, Chris, Glenn, David, Jo, Ashleigh, Aunty Jo, Uncle Dan, David Bain, Amber, Matt&Madi, Mark&Beth, Andrew, Uncle Don, Aunty Julie, Rebecca&Jason, Alissa&Matthew, Shane, Alex, Nanda, Mark, James, Aunty Sue, John, Mady, Tiffany, Andrew's Grandma, Michelle, Ron, Sam, Susan, Patrick, Curly, Damian&Yvonna, Daniel&Kylie, Rebecca L, Michael, Elly, Rachel, Jane, Mel&Rhys, Ben, Jemma, Zac&Susie, Kathy&Chris, Connor, Zac, Aaron, Sam... thats 64... i think thats adequate! :D

Im going back to Andrew's house tonight to play a game with him and his parents... we're having curry.

Country music is my favourite sort- as long as its love themed or life themed.
'At seventeen its hard to see past friday night' - actually it never was for me :)
'When you see a deer you see Bambi And I see antlers up on the wall'...'Oh my eyebrows ain't plucked, There's a gun in my truck, Oh thank God, I'm still a guy' - haha, its a girls job to censor her boy.
<3

No comments: